<meta name="google-site-verification" content="1zjfDJf-Pc0jbvD1Q26xsz-hPdbj6nqdjFvAVUnbXb4" />
Thursday, 12 April 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012

I participated in Sketchbook Project again, for the 2nd time. This time I managed to fill up --almost-- all of the pages in the book -__- . The books will start touring this Saturday 14 April 2012 and my book will visit 13 cities in the US. More info bout cities and dates here. My book can be found on the shelves with a call number of 150.7-5. ..So says the email. My first sketchbook project in 2011 was viewed 4 times (lol). Let's see this year's number then.

..So anyway, here are some pages from my sketchbook, with the theme "The First Ever.."









If you want to see more just go to my page here or see it in person in the touring library :p


# by Marcia Mailoa | 1:01 am |

0 Comments:


Post a Comment



<< Home