<meta name="google-site-verification" content="1zjfDJf-Pc0jbvD1Q26xsz-hPdbj6nqdjFvAVUnbXb4" />
Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Read

Girl molested at Sentosa Siloso Beach 2009 Party

I watched the responses in the video, they disgust me. She deserves to be molested because she wears bikini to a beach party? Come on!! It's just the same argument as "it's her fault that a girl gets raped because she's flirty/wearing short skirt/sexy clothes etc". Well, ok she appears to be drunk in the video, but still.. does it make it ok for the guys to touch her inapropriately? in a public place no less! And she's drunk and helpless. And don't get me started on the people who take videos/photos of the incident.

Sorry, but this boils my blood. I know it's not a sketch post, I just want to get this out of my head, or else I won't function properly today :P


# by Marcia Mailoa | 10:00 am |

0 Comments:


Post a Comment



<< Home