<meta name="google-site-verification" content="1zjfDJf-Pc0jbvD1Q26xsz-hPdbj6nqdjFvAVUnbXb4" />
Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Harry Potter

So, being a harry potter dork, I *had* to wear something "Potter-y" to ~enhance~ the moment of watching the 6th movie. I decided to make my own harry potter tshirt! yay. After hours and hours of deliberate research and consideration *lol* i decided on something not so obvious, so that it won't be too dorky to wear, you know. I mean, i don't wanna go around the town wearing "Quidditch Team" or "Hogwart" logo on my shirt. i mean, i don't mind, it's just that i prefer not to.

So anyway, to conceal my fangirl-ing (and yet not so) I decided on a place name in Diagon Alley that was frequented by Harry in his 3rd year (when he's staying in Leaky Cauldron), which is.... *drum roll* Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour!!!

And here is the tshirt in all its glory (well not really, it's just seconds after i finished touching up)


Bet noone will realise that i'm refering to a magical parlor. teehee.

This is a last minute design and took me about 3 hours to finish this. And working at night while watching another harry potter movie on tv, i wasn't really concentrating that: 1. I forgot the " 's " after Fortescue and 2. I used american spelling for parlour.
%#&@$%^&#!!!
Oh well, all the mistakes are the ones make it more personal~ (excuses, i know)

So that's it. With lack of sleep i went the next day for *THE* movie wearing this tshirt! woohoo!

MOOD: Tomorrow-is-total-solar-eclipse-day Mood
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: people chatting outside my block

Labels: ,


# by Marcia Mailoa | 10:50 pm |

0 Comments:


Post a Comment



<< Home