<meta name="google-site-verification" content="1zjfDJf-Pc0jbvD1Q26xsz-hPdbj6nqdjFvAVUnbXb4" />
Saturday, 6 December 2008

Tagged and i'm it!

OK it's not by me, but I got this from YiLun. You can make yours here.
And this is supposed to be me:

(Note: I'm not goth. Just a wannabe. lol jk)

And YiLun also tagged me so I'll do this since I've got nothing to post anyway..
it's time for:

10 WEIRD THINGS/HABITS/LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME.

Rules & Regulations
1) Each player of this game have to start off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who got tagged by this, needs to write the same too.
3) At the end of it, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4) No tag back!

Now let's start....

1. I collect rubbish.
2. I drink water a lot but always feel thirsty.
3. which makes me can't leave my water bottle when I'm going out.
4. I have emotional connection with all my things.
5. I love buying CD for the booklets and the CD labels, and judge the singers based on those.
6. i love to write / type in lower case (but i'm adapting myself to write / type properly)
7. I'm spending almost half an hour now to come up with the answers for this list.
8. I like to write letter.
9. uhhh im running out of ideas.. I like beach (lol..)
10. some of you have already known this but i put it in this list anyway. I can clap with only one hand! lol. Not slapping it to other object, but clap with one hand. Like you slap your fingers to your palm on the same hand, and it creates clapping sound. actually i'm kinda surprised that many people (at least those whom i asked) can't do this. (i bet you're trying it now!)

Phew.. finally done. I dont have many blog ppl friend, so I tag the only blogger people I know: siduahuruf, and yessi! you're it!

Labels:


# by Marcia Mailoa | 1:27 am |

0 Comments:


Post a Comment



<< Home