<meta name="google-site-verification" content="1zjfDJf-Pc0jbvD1Q26xsz-hPdbj6nqdjFvAVUnbXb4" />
Thursday, 14 February 2008

Narcissism Attack : An Attempt of Self Portrait

Yesterday I was reading this watercolour book at the library, and the technique that the author used was very interesting to me that I wanted to give it a try. So, at home I grabbed my dusty ol' sketchbook (ga sih..), pencil, and watercolour,.. and a mirror of course... and here are the results!!




OK, so they're kinda failed. The first one looks like I'm drunk and I look so busted. On the second one I don't even recognise my face, and obviously there's too much paint.

Wanted to try more but there's no time because I was almost late for the Emergency Late Night V-day Eve (is there such thing?) Karaoke Session. (Well ok it wasn't emergency, cuman buat bikin keren aja judul acaranya). MWIHIHIHIHI.

MOOD: hyper
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Paramore - "For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic"


# by Marcia Mailoa | 12:28 pm |

0 Comments:


Post a Comment



<< Home